Cloud Security & Compliance
Many organizations try to transition skills of existing security teams and individuals to meet new cloud challenges. This approach usually fails to meet many of the organization’s requirements since it assumes that security experts are also cloud security experts. Planning to leverage only “legacy model” resources to establish and maintain cloud security is risky. In addition, security operations in the public cloud and within a shared responsibility model are handled differently than in the traditional approach to security operations.
Cloud Compliance Strategy and Implementation
- Collaborate with customers to design, plan and implement a comprehensive cloud security and compliance strategy.
- Determine which industry security and privacy frameworks such as those related to GDPR, NIST, PCI, or HIPAA are necessary to align with business objectives and cloud governance model used.
- Help transform compliance efforts into a competitive advantage through leveraging clouds capabilities that speed up such initiatives.
- Created customized solutions around compliance and enforcement. Help organizations implement a “shift-left” approach, where security is built into the process and designed into the application at an early state of the development cycle.
Cloud Security Assessment
This exercise takes stock of your digital footprint to determine which application workloads are good candidates for the cloud and which security requirements are applicable to identified workloads.
- Businesses need to protect an entirely new surface in the form of cloud accounts/consoles from users who may be based anywhere, making cloud identity and access management even a more critical component of protecting workloads.
- Privileged user management, conditional access policies, and a zero-trust approach provide proper authorization within the context of who is accessing what systems and data, when and from where.
Data Security and Privacy
- Knowing where data originates from; where it is stored, placed and archived (not just in services but geographically) and its effect on meeting compliance standards.
- Encryption requirements and how that fits in the overall cloud architecture
Gaining Additional Information by reaching out to Our Seasoned IT Team.
Reach out to us for a detailed analysis and assessment of your plan.